The following quotation is valid from Jan.1st, 2013.
Cargo cut off time (Shenzhen): 13:00
General cargo (customs tariff not included)
First weight 10kg, add delivery cost RMB15. Weight less than 1kg is considered as 1kg.
General cargo (customs tariff included), batteries, motor
Online shopping cargo: imitation brand clothing/shoes/luggage/wallet/watch/leather belt/hat
One receiver is limited to max. two packages. Delivery NTD60/handling NTD30
Online shopping health care drugs
One receiver is limited to max. 0.25kg.
Bulk quantity imitation cargo: clothing, shoes, leather belt, hat
Bulk quantity imitation cargo: luggage, wallet
Bulk quantity imitation cargo: watch
General cargo: unlicensed watch (customs tariff included), sex toys, cosmetics, chemical powder, liquid, medical spare parts, LED module
Bulk quantity imitation glasses, tea leafs, wines, drinks, general dry food
Tablet PC, laptop
Tachograph, player, vedio camera, digital camera, story CD, remote control toy, electronic car toy, interphone, DVD, DV, U disk, MP3/MP4/MP5, imitation glasses case, speaker
17元/KG (customs tariff not included)
Mushrooms, mushrooms, mushrooms block, pig Zhu, saplings, sexual health products drug class
1. When shipper delivers goods to E-TOP, it is deemed that shipper agrees all terms on this contract.
2. Before consignment, shipper shall choose different terms of services:
1) For general cargo not requiring commodity inspection or any other export certificates, customs tariff is not included. Shipper is required to provide correct receiver’s contact details. For cargo requiring commodity inspection or any other export certificates, to avoid shipment delay, shipper is required to prepare relevant documents before consignment.
2) In case receiver as a company, shipper must provide receiver’s full company name and code.
3) In case receiver as an individual, shipper must provide receiver’s full name and identity code.
4) E-TOP is not liable to any legal responsibility or costs incurred from incorrect receiver’s information.
5) If shipper choose service term that destination customs tariff to be paid by shipper, a certain amount of deposit before consignment is required.
6) For general cargo not requiring commodity inspection or any other export certificates, if shipper and receiver both cannot provide relevant customs clearance documents, a service including customs tariff is available. This service is applicable to cargo of half-finished products. This service dose not applicable to cargo of finished products, which are listed in our quotation.
7) The following products are deemed to be applied to service including customs tariff: cargo to receiver without company code or without full name, cargo without Certification of Origin, cargo without authorization, cargo without commodity inspection certificate, cargo without product certificate. If shipper requests to ship out the above cargo in terms of general cargo, E-TOP is not liable to any responsibility or consequences incurred in customs house.
8) Online shopping cargo: it limits to the cargo that receiver bought online for the purpose of personal use, with cargo value no more than NTD3000. Cargo exceeding the above limit cannot be applied to shipment of online shopping cargo; and shipper shall provide all necessary customs documents.
9) For online shopping cargo, shipper shall provide complete receiver’s information.
3. Packing requirements:
1) For fragile cargo, shipper is required to ensure good and strong package. E-TOP is not reliable to any responsibility caused by damaged package.
2) A package with different name of cargo, for the purpose of easy calculation, it is required to split it and do individual package for cargo with same value.
3) A package with different name of cargo and requiring different terms of services, it is required to make different consignment.
4. Shipment requirements and claims
1) A single package is limit to: maximum weight 70kg, maximum length 320cm. Cargo package exceeding the above limits will be considered as special package and there will be extra charge of RMB500/bill.
2) Weight method: if volume weight is over two times of actual weight, chargeable is volume weight+actual weight÷2. For online shopping cargo prepaid delivery cost, chargeable weight is actual weight. For other cargo, first weight 10kg. Weight less than 1kg is considered as 1kg.
3) In case of loss, claims by three times of shipping cost of this consignment. For other consignments with expensive shipping cost, in case of loss, claims by one time of shipping cost of this consignment.
4) For remote area (Ilan, Hualien, Taitung, Pingtung, etc., refer details to our list of remote area), there is additional cost of RMB15/bill (limited to single package≤20kg). Additional cost for outer islands is calculated separately.
5. Payment return for terms of cash on delivery
1) For consignment of online shopping cargo, the second half delivery is fulfilled by HEIMAO company. Delivery cost is NTD60/bill. Cash on Delivery (COD) cost is NTD30/bill. The above costs are not included in our quotation. HEIMAO company will deduct the above costs before payment return.
2) Payment return is done twice a week: on Tuesday and Friday. Payment will be returned to nominated bank account in Taiwan. If customers would like to change to RMB via E-TOP, please refer to our exchange rate.
3) Payment return will be done in the end of the second month. (i.e.: COD payment of September will be returned in end of October.) Shipping costs of relevant consignments can be deducted from returned payment.
4) Cash on Delivery (COD) cost is NTD30/bill.
5) Shipping costs shall be paid in cash or prepaid. In case of monthly payment, please contact us for pricing.
6) For insurance, premium is 6% of declared cargo value.
The above terms are valid from Jan.1st, 2013
Shenzhen E-TOP Logistics Co., Ltd